As everybody knows the Staff Selection Commission of India is premier organisation which is involved in the process of recruiting employees for the central government departments. There are many positions in many departments are not filled yet. This makes huge number of vacancies for new aspirants to get a job in central government that improves their social status. One of the major recruitment processes that carried out by SSC every year is Combined Graduate Level Examination. This is a great opportunity for candidates who else completed any bachelors degree and preparing for central government competitive exams. As per notification the vacant positions in various departments is around 35 thousand. Make use of this opportunity is the right way for job seekers to lead a successful career.
|Post Name||Various Vacancies|
|No of Vacancies||35000 (Approx)|
|Age Limit||18 - 27 years|
|Selection||Written Test and Interview|
|Pay Scale||Rs.5200-20200 to Rs.9300-34800/-|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date||15 February 2013|
SSC CGL Vacancy Details:
The detailed vacancies in each department are mentioned in the link below, which makes a clear idea about category wise and state wise vacancies in all departments. 35000 Vacancy Details.
Since Any Bachelors Degree from a recognized institution is eligible for all vacancies except Grade 2 Statistical Investigator and Compiler post. These posts require a Bachelors Degree in the discipline of Economics or Statistics or in Maths.
For the vacancy Grade 2 Statistical Investigator the candidate may not exceed 26 years of age and for Assistant Sub Inspector Vacancy in CBI the age limit lies between 20 to 27 years. For all remaining posts, the candidates with minimum 18 years and a maximum of 27 years are eligible to apply.
The selection process consists of written test followed by skill test and personal interview. The written exam will be conducted on two phases, namely Tire-I and Tire-II. If you completed the two written exams successfully with distinctive marks your chance to get this job is high. On considering the overall performance the final selection takes place.
How to Apply:
Applications can be made by means of two modes.
For offline application the candidates have to fill the application form and enclose it in an envelope along with necessary certificates including the fee payment "Central Recruitment Fee Stamps" of Rs.100/- and send this to the concerned regional or sub-regional offices which are near by the location your are applying for.
- Log on to the SSC registration website www.ssconline.nic.in and select Part I Registration from the menu Examination.
- Fill all necessary details in the application form and enter submit to complete the process.
- After successful registration of part I you will be provided with registration ID.
- Using this ID pay the exam fee of Rs.100/- in any nearby SBI branch or using SBI net-banking service.
- Then log on to the above said website and select Part II Registration.
- Enter the fee payment Challan or reference number and upload your scanned copies of photograph and signature in the appropriate location.
- Once all this process over you will receive a conformation email with the application copy for future reference.
Video Instructions for Online Application:
Note: Reserved category candidates are not necessary to pay exam fees.
Official Notification: http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice.pdf
Dates to Remember
- Online Registration Starts from - 19 Jan 2013
- Last Date for Part-1 Registration - 13 Feb 2013
- Last Date for Part-2 Registration - 15 Feb 2013
- Receipt of Application on or Before - 15 Feb 2013
- For Remote areas Last Date to Receipt of Application - 22 Feb 2013
- Date of Tire-I Written Exam - 14 Apr 2013 and 21 Apr 2013
- Date of Tire-II Written Exam - 20 Jul 2013 and 21 Jul 2013