Bhabha Atomic Research Centre is one of the premier research centers of India which is facilitated to carry out Nuclear Research. This research institute is proposed and incorporated by Department of Atomic Energy. BARC is a multi-disciplinary research centre which carries out the research in various nuclear based departments like, isotopes in industries, medicine, agriculture, etc. Anyhow, its main focus is to research the feasibility and productivity of establishing a new nuclear power plant, in this research it consider various factors that are good and bad when installing a new plant.
Since it is a well established organisation, but the research in all areas must be carried out only by a good skilled technical professional. Every time involving in new research project needs lot of human resource, this makes the department to release a recruitment notification in BARC that consisting number of vacancies in various discipline. Online applications are invited by BARC regarding this notification from eligible and deserving candidates. Interested aspirants may apply in a prescribed format as mentioned in the official notification.
|Name of Posts||Pharmacist and Work Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||205 Posts|
|Qualification||D.Pharm, 10th, HSC|
|Age Limit||18 - 27 years|
|Selection||Written, Trade test and Interview|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date||23rd February 2013|
Detailed Vacancies in BARC:
- Pharmacist ‘B’ - 03 Posts
- Work Assistant ‘A’ 190 Posts
- Hospital Work Assistant ‘A’ - 12 Posts
For the pharmacy vacancy candidates should possess HSC followed by 2 years diploma (D.Pharm) and three months training is necessary, along with these he should be a registered Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council. For the Work Assistant Job in barc, SSC or equivalent is eligible.
Age Limit and Relaxation:
Age criteria lies between 18 to 25 years for pharmacy discipline and 18 to 27 years for the other two vacancies. Relaxation in age is admissible for reserved category candidates on production of right community certificate while appearing for interview.
Selection of deserving candidate will be carried out based on the performance in the Trade Test, Written test and Interview. For Pharmacist post written exam is not necessary.
Salary and Pay Scale:
All these vacancies comes under the pay scale one category, according to this pay scale the salary ranges from Rs.5200-20200/- along with the grade pay. The total emoluments including all allowances and benefits for each posts are, Rs.25699/- for pharmacist and Rs.15172/- for other vacancies.
How to Apply Online:
Interested candidates may apply online in the prescribed format; only online applications will be accepted.
Step-by-Step Online Application Process:
- Log on to the official website www.barcrecruit.gov.in.
- Select the 'Apply Online' button from the link 'Job Application'.
- If you are new applicant register a new account, else you may login with username and password.
- Then fill the online application with right personal and academic information.
- Upload the scanned copies of color photo and signature in the online application.
- Then submit the application and download the copy of it and take a printout.
- While you appearing for interview, you need to take this application, along with the certificate copies.
Dates to Remember:
- Opening Date of Online Application - 02-02-2013
- Closing Date of Online Application - 23-02-2013
|Enter Your Email ID to Get Free Job Updates|