Numerous fresh engineering graduates are coming out from various universities and institutions in India. Among them very few choose their career in right path, some of them get job in private sector companies and others opt for government or public sector company jobs. Many government institutions and companies are also providing better job opportunity for engineers with better emoluments, allowances and benefits. Indian Space Research Organisation ISRO is one among such organisations, where every engineering aspirants dream to work for. ISRO is the prestigious organisation which is engaged in application of Space Science and Space Technology research. As a research institution it is expanding year by year, to manage these expansions ISRO need a huge number of human resources.
This makes ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board to issue a recruitment notification for the post of Engineer or Scientist. Huge number of opportunities exist in ISRO as per notification, to grab your position in any of these challenging positions you must possess academic qualification in any of the below mentioned engineering discipline. Interested aspirants who think that they are desirable for this Scientist vacancy can apply in a prescribed format. Applications are invited by means of online registration process; eligible candidates may apply online by following the steps mentioned below.
|Age Limit||35 years Maximum|
|Selection||Written Test and Interview|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date||4th March 2013|
This notification doesn't mentions the number of available positions. However, the different discipline in which the recruitment are going to be carried out is mentioned in this notification.Academic Eligiblity:
The applicant must be an engineering graduate (B.E/B.Tech) in any of the above mentioned disciplines, with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks in all semesters is eligible. Candidates who are going to be graduated in the academic year 2012-2013 can also apply for this examination; anyhow the degree should be awarded before 31st August 2013.
Age Limit and Relaxation:
The upper age limit to applying for this engineer vacancy in ISRO is 35 years ad on 4th March 2013. Relaxation in age is applicable for Ex-serviceman and Persons with Disabilities as per government rules.
How you will be Selected?
Applicants will be undergo a written exam and personal interview followed by that. Based on the marks obtained in both type of tests the final selection of candidates will be carried out.
What Emoluments and Benefits you Get?
Selected candidates will be placed as a Scientist or Engineer 'SC' in the pay band of Rs. 15600-39100/- along with a grade pay of Rs. 5400/- per month. Along with this pay the employees will enjoy the benefits of House Rent and Transport Allowance, subsidized canteen, Group Insurance and many more. The net salary of the employee will be around Rs.36120/- per month including all applicable benefits.
How to Make Online Application Registration?
- Log on to the website www.isac.gov.in and fill the Online application.
- After registration, you will be provided with Online Registration Number.
- Using this number download the fee payment challan and Pay Rs.100/- in any of the nearby SBI branch.
- The Challan consists of two copies send one of this in an envelope to the address "Sr. Administrative Officer (ICRB), ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bangalore-560094".
- Women and Reserved category candidates are exempted from application fees they need to download the 'personalized registration confirmation form' and send one copy of it to the above mentioned address in the same format.
- Don't forget to superscribe over the envelope as "ICRB - RECRUITMENT OF SCIENTIST/ENGINEER 'SC'".
Dates to Remember:
- Opening Date for Online Registration – 12th Feb 2013
- Closing Date for Online Registration – 4th Mar 2013
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee – 5th Mar 2013
- Last Date to Receipt of Payment Challan by Post – 11th Mar 2013
- Tentative Date for Written Exam – 5th May 2013
|Enter Your Email ID to Get Free Job Updates|