The Rajasthan Prison Department is one among the largest Prison Department in India; it runs about 119 prison institutions with more than 15000 prisoners. The motive of this department is to keep the inmates in safe custody; along with this it offers various behavior enhancement programs and academic educational courses to provide a better career to them after imprisonment. This department is administered by the Ministry of Home Affairs and controlled by the higher official of the state police force.
All the activities within the prison is supervised by the jail warder, to fill the vacant positions of warder in various sub-jail of Rajasthan it issued a notification that indicating the recruitment of Warden Posts. Applications are invited online by this department before the last date of receipt of application. Candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply in a prescribed format mentioned in the advertisement.
|Post Name||Jail Warder|
|No of Posts||656 Vacancies|
|Qualification||10th or 12th Passed|
|Age Limit||18 - 26 years|
|Selection Process||Written and Physical Test|
|Last Date||20 February 2013|
Academics and Eligibility Criteria:
Interested applicants must possess pass marks in SSC (10th Class) or its equivalent from a recognised board. Candidates need to have good physical standards and efficiency, because Physical fitness is also considered in the eligibility criteria.
Applicants must not be less than 18 years and not more than 26 years of age. The age limits will be calculated as on 1st Jan 2014. Relaxation in age is also applicable from the upper age limit for reserved category applicants.
Applications will be supervised and eligible candidates will get the admit card for written exam. Scoring better marks in written exam you get a chance for Physical Test. By evaluating the physical fitness the final selection will be takes place.
General category candidates need to pay Rs.200/- and SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs.150/- as application fee by means of the transaction process available in the notification. Along with this the applicants have to pay Rs.30/- as service tax and Rs.5/- as online registration charge.
How to Apply Online:
- Applicants have to log on to the website www.examjail.rajasthan.gov.in to make the online application.
- Fill the first step of application with necessary details.
- Then pay the exam and online application fee for getting application ID.
- Using this ID you have to login once again to the website and upload the scan copies of photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- After that verify the given details and submit the application.
Dates to Remember:
- Online Application Starts From - 1st Feb 2013
- Online Application Ends At - 1st Mar 2013
- Date of Written Examination - 14th Apr 2013