Since the IBPS Regional Rural Bank exam result published, many gramin banks started their recruitment process of according to the marks scored in the IBPS RRB exam. Kaveri Grameena Bank is one among these banks, which has released a recruitment notification for about 390 vacancies in various disciplines including Specialist and Multipurpose officers. KGB is a rural gramin bank that is sponsored by State Bank of Mysore; this bank serves most for the rural areas of Karnataka to encourage agriculture and allied activities. Bank Job aspirants who else passed the IBPS RRB exam with eligible score can apply for this bank recruitment drive according to the advised notification.
|Post Name||Officer, Officer Assistant|
|No of Posts||309 Vacancies|
|Qualification||Any Degree, B.E/B.Tech|
|Age Limit||18 - 40 years|
|Selection||IBPS Written Exam and Interview|
|Last Date||5th February 2013|
Officer Recruitment Details:
- Officer Scale I - 129 posts
- Officer Scale II - 41 posts
- Officer Scale III - 05 posts
- Office Assistant Multipurpose - 213 posts
Candidates must be a graduate in any stream with proficiency in local language for all the posts except the specialist officer vacancy in the Officer Scale-II cadre. For the specialist officer in scale-II the applicant must be qualified in the professional course which is relevant to that discipline.
For the posts in Officer Scale-III, the age must not be more than 40 years. Age between 18 to 28 years is eligible for multipurpose office assistant and the Scale-I vacancies. For the other posts the minimum age is 21 years and the maximum is 32 years, age should be calculate as on 1st June 2012.
Selection of candidates will be carried out based on the marks obtained in the IBPS exam conducted for RRB and the performance in personal Interview.
An application fees of Rs.100/- for general category and Rs.20/- for SC/ST, PWD and EXSM Candidates. This fee has to pay by Challan or by using Net Banking (NEFT) service of the particular account number giver for each post in the official notification.
How to Apply Online:
The application process consists of several steps.
- At first you have to log on to "www.kaverigrameenabank.com" and select the blinking link "Recruitment" below.
- Pay the fee by downloading the payment challan or by net banking service.
- Then fill the application from the same website.
- Enter all necessary details including the fee payment reference or challan number.
- Then submit the application and take a printout of it for future reference.
- While you appearing for Interview don't forget take the original copy of payment challan or net banking receipt.
Dates to Remember:
- Online Application and Fee payment Starts from - 23rd Jan 2013
- Online Application and Fee payment Ends at - 5th Feb 2013
- Last Date to Reprint Application - 20th Feb 2013