Ordnance Factory is a huge industrial setup which is implemented by the Ministry of Defence to manufacture arms for military. It functions under the Department of Defence Production, this industry consists of 41 manufacturing units installed in various region of the country and headquartered at Kolkata. One of its manufacturing units Khamaria, Jabalpur released a recruitment notification that consists of various Semi Skilled Vacancies that are eligible for ITI certificate holders. Applications are invited online by Ordnance Factory Jabalpur from candidates who possess any one of the NCVT course mentioned below. Interested aspirants may apply for this vacancy in a prescribed format as instructed in the official notification before the closing date of application receipt.
|Post Name||Semi Skilled Workers|
|No of vacancies||691 Posts|
|Age Limit||18 - 32 years|
|Selection||Written and Trade Test|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date||21 Days after Publication|
Jabalpur Ordnance Factory Vacancy Details:
1. Danger Building Worker - 250 Posts
2. Fitter Posts
- General - 72 Posts
- Auto - 15 Posts
- Boiler - 15 Posts
- Electric - 15 Posts
- Pipe - 15 Posts
- Electronics - 15 Posts
- Refrigeration - 15 Posts
- Instruments - 15 Posts
4. Examiner - 50 Posts
5. Grinder - 32 Posts
6. Mason - 23 Posts
7. Carpenter - 23 Posts
8. Turner - 20 Posts
9.Electroplater - 16 Posts
Candidates must passed matriculation followed by that he should possess National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) or National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by NCVT of India in any of the relevant discipline mentioned above.
Applicants whose age lies between 18 to 32 years as on last date of application receipt are eligible to apply. Relaxation in age is given to reserved category candidates as per department norms.
Selection process consists of written test and trade test, based on the performance in these test the selection takes place.
Selected candidates will be appointed as a semi skilled worker in Ordnance Factory with pay scale of Rs.5200-20200/- per month along with the grade pay and other benefits.
An application fee of Rs.50/- has to be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of "The Sr. General Manager, Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur, MP- 482005". Reserved category candidates are not advised to pay exam fee.
How to Apply:
The application process consists of two steps. At first application has to be made online, further it should be forwarded by means of normal postal service.
- Log on to the website www.ordkham.gov.in and fill the online application by choosing the appropriate category.
- Then check the declaration button and submit the application.
- Once your application is accepted you will get a system generated filled application that contains registration number.
- Download this and take a printout of it.
- Affix a photo, make a signature and left hand thumb impression on the right place of the application.
- Send it in an envelope along with the attested copies of certificates and DD, to the address "Post Box No-12006 , Cossipore Post Office, Kolkata–700002" before the last day to reach.
Official Notification: www.ordkham.gov.in
Dates to Remember:
- Advertised in Employment Newspaper - 9th to 15th Feb 2013
- Last Date for Online Application - 21 days from the publication on Employment Newspaper
- Last Date for Receipt of Application - 7 days after online application after closed
|Enter Your Email ID to Get Free Job Updates|