Bhilai plant recently issued a recruitment notification that consists of various vacancies. Candidates who possess matriculation with a NCVT trade certificate, this is the time to get your job in public sector company. The notification mentions vacancies in two cadres they are Attendant cum Technician and Operator cum Technician. SAIL offers better salary and emoluments that are very lucrative. Aspirants who are eager to get this job, you have to apply online by following the instructions below.
|Post Name||Technician Trainee|
|No of Posts||937 Vacancies|
|Qualification||ITI and Diploma|
|Age Limit||18 - 28 years|
|Selection||Written Test and Interview|
|Last Date||14th March 2013|
Discipline Wise Available Vacancies:
I. Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) - 358 Posts
- Fitter - 193 Posts
- Mason - 07 Posts
- Welder - 20 Posts
- Electrician - 92 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic - 08 Posts
- Machinist - 13 Posts
- Computer Operator Programming Asst - 05 Posts
- Turner - 05 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic - 03 Posts
- Draftsman - 02 Posts
- HVD - 10 Posts
- Metallurgy - 84 Posts
- Civil - 02 Posts
- Electrical - 67 Posts
- Electrical and Electronics - 100 Posts
- Mechanical or Mechtronics - 288 Posts
- Refractory or Ceramic - 02 Posts
- Electronic - 25 Posts
- Chemical - 01 Post
- Instrumentation - 10 Posts
If you are eager to apply for these posts, you must possess 10th with ITI in any trade relevant to the above mentioned disciplines and a Heavy Vehicle Driver License with experience is required for Attendant cum Technician vacancies. For the Operator cum Technician vacancy you must be a Diploma holder in any of the above mentioned disciplines from recognized institution is necessary.
Age Limit and Relaxation:
Applicants must be within 18 to 28 years of age as on 1st January 2013, to get into any of these vacancies. Age relaxation is applicable for candidates belongs to reserved category as per rules.
Applied candidates will be invited for written test on the date specified in the admit card. Deserving candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the written test and further intimated to appear for Interview. Trade test and driving test will be carried out for particular post which is necessary.
Pay Scale and Emoluments:
Selected candidates will undergo training for a period of two years, during this period the attendant post get a consolidated monthly salary of Rs.8600/- and the other post gets Rs.10700/- per month. After that the post of Attendant cum Technician gets salary ranges from Rs.8630-12080/- according to the pay scale S1 and for the other cadre the salary will be according to the scale S3 which ranges from Rs.9160-13150/- per month with an increment of 3% per year.
Download the SBI payment challan from the official website www.sail.shine.com; using this challan pay Rs.150/- for Attendant posts and Rs.250/- operator posts along with a processing fee. Application fee is exempted for SC/ST, PwD and Departmental candidates, they need to pay only Rs.50/- as processing fee. All these fees have to be paid at any SBI branch in the "Account No. 32549519300 at Sector -1 Branch, Bhilai, on behalf of BSP, SAIL".
How to Apply Online:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by entering the correct information in the official website.
Online Application Instruction:
- Log on to the website www.sail.shine.com
- Download the Challan and pay the feed in the above said process.
- Then login to the website once again and enter the payment details, like Challan number and branch code.
- After that, upload the scanned copy of your photo and signature in the online application.
- Verify whether all the details given are correct and submit the application.
- Then you will get a system generated Registration Slip with unique registration number.
- Take a printout of these for future reference.
Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date of Online Application Registration - 15th Feb 2013
- Last Date for Online Application - 15th Mar 2013
- Starting Date for Admit Card Download - 15th Mar 2013
|Enter Your Email ID to Get Free Job Updates|