Last year Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has issued an Exam notification regarding the 'Group-1' service recruitment. On account of that notification TNPSC invited application from eligible candidates to participate the Group-1 service exam. The online registration for that examination has been closed on 7th of January 2013. Since from there TNPSC scrutinized applicants who are eligible to appear for this exam based on the information provided in the application. Regarding on the application scrutinize, a list of rejected candidates has be released by TNPSC, these candidates are not eligible to appear for this upcoming exam.
TNPSC already issued the date for this exam, except the rejected candidates other can appear for the exam with the valid hall ticket. Applicants are advised to download the hall ticket from the official website of TNPSC.
How to Download Hall Ticket:
The hall ticket for this Group-1 exam can be downloaded in two simple steps. As a registered TNPSC website user you will be having a valid registration Number by using this number you can download your Hall Ticket.
- Log on to the website www.tnpscexams.net
- From the list of notifications you have to choose the Group-1 exam with Advt.No 49/2012.
- On that row click "Download Hall Ticket" a new window will open.
- Enter your registration number on the page and click submit.
- In the next page you can download your Hall Ticket and take a printout of it.
The Date of Written Exam is - 16th February 2013 FN