IISCO Steel Plant of SAIL is conducting a written exam for the selection of deserving candidates in the designation of Technician Trainee. SAIL issued advertisement in their official website regarding this recruitment. On behalf of this advertisement it invited online application from eligible candidates for this job. If you filled the online application you are eligible to write this test.
To appear for this exam you need to provide a valid admit card. This will be available in the official website of sail. You need to get this card in a prescribed format and take it with you while appearing for the exam.
Instructions to Get Admit Card:
This Card will be available in the SAIL website and this will be informed to you by email which you given while registration. The date of examination will be available in the admit card only; mostly this card will be available in the website one or two weeks before the date of examination. While making the online application the system will provide a Registration ID you need to enter this ID to download in from the official website.
- Log on to the website www.sail.co.in
- From there look for a link named with admit card download in the updates section.
- You will find the appropriate link there and then you need to click that.
- The system will redirects you to the download section.
- Here you need to enter the registration ID or Email Address and Date of Birth of yours.
- Then the system verifies your identity and provides you an Admit Card.
- Save that and take a color printout and take it with you for the examination.
You may also like to read other updates regarding this Notification:
- SAIL Exam Syllabus and Pattern for Technician Exam 2013
- Online Application and Other Details of this Recruitment
- Date of Result to be Published for SAIL OCT Exam
- Sample Question Paper for SAIL OCT and ACT Exam