Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is a staffing agency administrated by the State Government of Tamil Nadu. The function of TNPSC is to recruit eligible and deserving candidates to employ them in various department of the State. TNPSC has updated their official portal with a recruitment notification that figures the vacant positions in the designation of Assistant Engineer. Based on that notification this content has been updated in this blog. The content below describes the detailed Academic qualification and other eligibility criteria which are necessary to apply for this job. Many aspirants with Engineering Degree searching for prime job which pay high salary and provide job satisfaction. This vacancy addressed by TNPSC will offer all means of job stratification and good career profile. Any individuals interested in this recruitment may fill online application before the last date by following the step by step instructions mentioned below.
|TNPSC Engineers Recruitment 2013 Overview|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer (Industries)|
|No of Posts||40|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech or Diploma|
|Age Limit||35 years max|
|Selection||Written test and Interview|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||17th April 2013|
Diploma in Automobile Engineering which should be obtained from Madras Institute of Technology or Degree in Engineering obtained from any recognized University or Institution in any of the below mentioned disciplines with experience in relevant disciplines.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Technology
The age limit restricted to 35 years as on 1st July 2013, beyond this age General category applicants cannot able to apply. There is no age limitation for all other reserved category applicants.
Recruitment process for this vacancy consists of two stages, at the first stage all applied candidates will be invited to participate in the Written Test. In a short period of time the marks will be evaluated and a shortlisted list will be displayed in the official website. Based on this applicants need to appear for Oral Interview, by considering the overall performance deserving candidates will be selected.
Selected aspirants will be appointed as an Assistant Engineer with the monthly salary of Rs.15600-39100/- according to the pay band three. Along with this basic salary Grade Pay of Rs.5100/- and other allowances will be given as per rules.
An application and exam fee of (Rs.50/-+Rs.100) has to be paid by the General category candidates. All others are not required to pay exam fee, but they need to pay the application Fee of Rs.50/- only. There is two mode of payment is available, applicants may choose the best for their convenience. If you selected online payment the fee has to be paid using Net Banking service or by Card transactions. In case of offline payment the fee has to be deposited in the Indian Bank or in Post Offices using Challan form.
How to Apply:
Online registration facility is provided in two websites of TNPSC. You may fill you application either in "www.tnpsc.gov.in" or "www.tnpscexams.net" till the last date these websites accept your application.
- Log on to any of the above website and choose the link "Apply Online".
- If you are already registered you may directly open the registration page.
- In the next page a list of available exams will appear, from there choose the appropriate link.
- A new registration page will open in the next page; fill this page with correct details.
- Then you need to upload you scanned copies of Photo and Signature in the right location.
- Next you need to enter the payment details, if you prefer online payment pay right from there.
- Once all these processes are over submit the application,
- After submission the system will provide you a registration number and password make a note on this for reference.
- Also you need to take a printout of the application generated by the system for reference.
Dates to Remember:
- Closing Date for Online Application - 17th Apr 2013
- Last Date for Fee Payment - 19th Apr 2013
- Date of Examination - 9th June 2013
- Time for Main Exam Paper-I - 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
- Time for Main Exam Paper-II - 02:30 PM to 04:30 PM