Every year Institute of Company Secretaries of India conducts exam for the engagement of candidates to the courses offered by them. It conducts these exams twice in a year one in the month of June and the other in December. As a routine process it is going to conduct the first exam for this year on 1st of July 2013. Regarding this exam it has announced the importance and the availability of admit card in their official website.Availability of Admit Card:
It is important to carry an Admit Card or Hall Ticket to appear for any exam, the same process is also followed by the ICSI. Since the date for the exam is coming towards in a short period, keeping this on mind ICSI issued and notified the availability of admit card. Aspirants who are applied to write this exam are advised to download the admit card from the official website of Institute of Company Secretaries of India. The domain address of the official website is "www.icsi.edu" you may also log on to this website by clicking the "Download Here" link clubbed below.
Importance of Admit Card:
Since the exams are roaring near, to keep concentration on the preparation for exam and to avoid last minute hurry, it is better to download the duplicate Admit Card from the above mentioned site keep with you safely. The instructions listed below may help you to download it online without any mistakes.
Instruction to Download ICSI Admit Card:
- Log on to the above mentioned official site of ICSI.
- From there you need to follow the link Announcement for Students.
- There you find the link to download Admit Card; by clicking this new page opens.
- In the new page you need to choose the exam name and enter you Registration Number.
- After enter it click the 'Submit' button.
- By clicking it the system generates copy of it, download and take a printout of it.
- Date for written Exam - 1st July 2013
|Recruitment 2015||10th/12th Jobs|
|Online Application||Diploma Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Enter Your Email ID to Get Free Job Updates|