Reserve Bank of India is a premier financial organisation of India which control over all banking and financial companies in India. This reputed organisation is in need for young and energetic candidates who are professionally qualified for the post of Assistants. According to RBI the recruitment is going to be carried out for 525 vacancies which are spread over various cities across the country. Individuals who are qualified with any degree are invited to apply for his job. As a recruitment process it conducts written exam and it will be takes place in various exam centers located across the country. To appear for this exam it mandatory to file an application, RBI invites this application by means of Online Registration which should be filed by the aspirants. Interested candidates may apply for this job by following the instructions mentioned below.Region Wise Vacancies in RBI
- Assistants - 525 Posts (Total)
- Ahmadabad - 25
- Bangalore- 31
- Bhopal - 25
- Bhubaneswar - 20
- Chandigarh - 20
- Chennai - 35
- Guwahathi - 25
- Hyderabad - 23
- Jaipur - 17
- Jammu - 16
- Kanpr & Lucknow - 25
- Kolkatta - 50
- Mumbai - 131
- Nagpur - 15
- New Delhi - 28
- Patna - 24
- Thiruvanathapuram & Kochi - 15
Individuals who possess an Under Graduate Degree in any discipline with 50% marks in their academic exams are eligible to apply. For reserved category applicants just pass mark is eligible. Along with this all candidates must possess knowledge in processing word on PC and fluency to read, write, speak and understand the local language of the particular state is necessary.
Candidate whose age lies between 18 to 28 years as on 1st of May 2013 is eligible according to age criteria. But, this age restriction only applicable for general category applicants. All other may utilize the age relaxation admissible by the central government as per rules.
The selection of candidates will be done by two stages; at first the written exam takes place by means of Online. On considering the marks obtained in this test meritorious candidate will be invited for personal interview. By evaluating the marks obtained in both phase of exam candidates who else scored good marks will be selected.
Only OBC and General Category applicants are advised pay application fee, all others are exempted from paying this fee. The fee will be around Rs.400/- which can be paid by means of Online or Offline.
Online Mode of Payment:
During registration process itself it requests to pay the fee. While you submitting all filled details next the system ask to pay the fee at that time you need to choose the Online Payment mode. By choosing this mode you may pay the fee using Net Banking services or any type of Card transaction which are accepted by the payment gateway.
Offline Mode of Payment:
To pay the fee offline you need to get the system generated CBS payment Challan while registration. Using this Challan you may pay the fee in any of the below listed bank branches.
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- United Bank of India
Interested candidates may apply for this job by means of online application process. No other form of applying procedures is available.
Instructions to Fill Online Application:
- Log on to the site www.rbi.org.in and follow the link available for online registration.
- A page opens containing an application form; fill all the details which are mandatory.
- After filling all details pay the application fee, the follow the instructions to submit application.
- Before submitting upload the scanned copies of photo, signature and verify the given details.
- When submitting it, the system generates an e-receipt containing registration number and password.
- It also generates a filled application copy. Take a printout of both e-receipt and application copy for future reference.
- Previous RBI Recruitment: Assistant Recruitment in RBI 2013
- Closing Date for Online Application - 20th June 2013
- Closing Date for Paying Fees by Online - 20th June 2013
- Closing Date for Paying Fees by Offline - 24th June 2013
- Last Date to Edit Application - 22nd June 2013
- Last Date to Reprint Application - 5th July 2013
- Date for Online Test - 20th, 21st, 27th and 28th of July 2013
|Enter Your Email ID to Get Free Job Updates|