The University Grants Commission is a grant-giving agency which has its unique responsibilities to fund and maintain the standards of higher educational institutions in India. It invites online application from academically qualified aspirants to engage them in the vacant positions of the Lower Division Clerk designation.
Regarding this issue UGC published a detailed notification which explains all the eligibility criteria for this job vacancy. Aspirants who are eligible according to the qualities described in the advertisement may apply online for this job by following the details mentions below. The instructions to file an online application has also listed in this section, this helps candidates to fill it without any errors.Vacancy Details in UGC:
- Name of Job - Lower Division Clerks
- No of Posts - 100 (Approximately)
Any individual passed Matriculation (10th Standard) or higher examination from a recognized Board/University is necessary to qualify for this job. While filling the online application candidates will be requested to upload their scanned copies of 10th Mark Sheet.
Candidate whose age lies between 18 to 25 years as on 1st Jan 2013 are eligible to apply for this job. Relaxations in upper age limit will be given as 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST, Physically Handicapped candidates can also get age relaxation as per the rules.
Selection process comprises the written exam followed by that Typing Skill test will be conducted. Based on the performance in both of these test the final selection will takes place.
Selected candidates will be placed as a Lower Division Clerk in the pay scale of Rs.5200-20200/- per month along with a grade pay of Rs.1900/- per month.
General category applicants need to pay Rs.300/- and OBC applicants are advise to pay Rs.200/-, all other candidates including female are exempted from paying application fee. The fee must be paid by self cash deposit using Challan in the UGC’s Account at any State Bank of India branch.
How to Fill Online Application:
The registration link will be available in the official website of "www.ugc.ac.in". Candidates can get into this website to register their application. Things needed to apply online are valid E-Mail ID, scanned copy of signature, photo and 10th certificate.
- Log on to the UGC website and proceed to fill the Step-I Process using the valid E-Mail ID.
- In the Step-I process you need to fill the necessary details whichever are mandatory.
- On filling all these details a Challan will be generated using this Challan you need to deposit the fee in any SBI branch.
- After paying fee, once again log on to the website to fill the Step-II process.
- In this phase you need to provide reference number for the fee payment and upload all the above said documents.
- By uploading all these details the registration process is over. But note the Reg ID for future reference.
Clerk Vacancies in Other Organisations:
Dates to Remember:
- Step-I Online Registration Ends on - 18th June 2013
- Last Date to deposit fee in SBI - 22nd June 2013
- Step-II Online Registration Ends on - 26th June 2013
|Recruitment 2015||10th/12th Jobs|
|Online Application||Diploma Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Enter Your Email ID to Get Free Job Updates|