Few days before the board exam results of 10th standard has been published in Tamil Nadu. More than ten lakh students has been appeared for this exam among them 89 percent of the students were passed in the whole state. Students who are failed in margin marks and passed students who are not satisfied with their marks can apply for Revaluation and Re-totaling. To apply for Revaluation or Re-totaling students need to file an online application along with concerned fees within the days prescribed by the Directorate of Government Examinations.
Fees for Revaluation:
Tamil (I & II) - Rs.1010/-
English (I & II) - Rs.1010/-
All other Papers - Rs.505/-
Fees for Revaluation:
Tamil (I & II) - Rs.305/-
English (I & II) - Rs.305/-
All other Papers - Rs.205/-
To apply for any of this process the students must obtain their copy of answer script which will be issued by their schools. After getting this they may file their online application. If they applying for more than one subject they need to submit separate application for each subject.
How to Apply Online:
- The online application will be available in the official website "www.dge.tn.nic.in"; from this website you may fill the application.
- In order to login to the registration page you need to enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- By submitting these details a new page will open, in this page you need to fill the details whichever required.
- Once entering all these details verify it and submit it.
- After submitting the application the system will generate a page containing application number, take a printout of it.
- Using this application number you need to download and print a fee payment Challan.
- Using this Challan the fee should be paid in the respective bank on the particular dates.
- By using the Challan downloaded from the system you need to pay the fee in any of the branches of the State Bank of India which should be payable to the "Director of Government Examinations, Chennai 6".
- After paying the fee in the bank ask the teller to enter the reference number in the Challan. Indicating the reference number in the Challan is the only form of acknowledgement that says your payment is accepted by DGE in their website.
- If you can’t update the reference number in the official website of DGE through bank, then send the original Challan to the address "D. VASUNDARADEVI, Directorate of Government Examinations, DPI Campus, College Road, Chennai-6".
Dates to Remember:
- Dates to Submit Fees - 7th June 2013 to 10th June 2013
The Controller of Revaluation Camp
Cell: 9444851101, 9444121624
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org