On consideration to this notification, all candidates who are applied for this exam have to written the examination on the respective exam centers. To write this exam all students have to carry a valid admit card along with them. This admit card will be issued by AIMA; all students have to download it from the official website of AIMA.
- Name of Exam - MAT Dec 2013
- Purpose of Exam - Management Admission
- Study Location - All India
When an exam conducted for any competitive exam, all participants will be allowed to write that exam after authenticating their identity. Such a way, the MAT exam will also follow that procedure. The identity of candidates will be done by evaluating the Admit Card carried by the candidates; this process is done by the exam hall supervisor.
Not only the identity, it also contains the details like exam center, reg no and other important information. So don’t forget to take this along with you in any circumstance.
How to Download Admit Card:
When AIMA updates the Admit Card in the official website www.aima.in; all candidates may download it by entering their registration details. The steps below elaborates the downloading procedure, follow this for more clarifications.
- Log on to the website "www.aima.in" and select the menu "Testing Services".
- Then select MAT form the next menu. A new page containing MAT details will open.
- On this particular page, select the Admit Card link from the right side menu list.
- On selecting this, the download form opens, enter the reg no and other details.
- Submit the given details, immediately the system generates your Admit Card.
- Then take a printout and keep it safe for writing the examination.
- Remember that while taking printout prefer colour print.
Official Notification: www.aima.in
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date to Submit Online Application - 16th Nov 2013
- Scheduled Date for Written test - 1st Dec 2013
- Scheduled Date for Computer Based test - 7th Dec 2013 onwards
|Enter Your Email ID to Get Free Job Updates|