Aspirants who are seeking job in government organization and willing to work on the country's capital may submit their applications online for this job. The below listed content discusses detailed about the applying procedure, required qualification and other eligibility criteria.
- Name of Board - Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
- Number of Vacancies - 2290
- Job Location - New Delhi
- Patwari (Male) - 93
- Grade -II (DASS) - 313
- Stenographer Grade -III - 201
- Motor Vehicle Inspector (Male ) - 09
- Head Constable (Male) - 99
- Foot Constable (Male) - 200
- Food Safety Officer - 19
- Administrative officer - 30
- Assistant Law Officer - 06
- Assistant Director in Community Service - 05
- Assistant Director (Press and Information) - 02
- Steno Typist - 123
- Lower division clerk - 345
- Assistant Director (horticulture) - 02
- Manager (Legal) - 03
- Assistant (Grade-II) - 127
- Executive (Legal) - 01
- Junior personal Asst - 12
- Assistant (Grade-III) - 38
- Assistant (Legal ) - 01
- Junior Stenographer - 05
- Legal Assistant - 03
- Deputy Manager (legal) - 01
- P.A to Secretary - 01
- Junior Engineer (civil) - 114
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) - 59
- Junior Engineer (civil) - 289
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) - 97
The vacancies listed by DSSSB are under various designations, because of that each designations required different qualifications. Some of the education qualifications which are preferred in this recruitment are (BE/B.Tech, LLB, Any Degree, Diploma, 10th/12th, MBA, Type Writing and others). Candidates possessing any one of these degree may apply for the vacancies listed above.
Each designation possesses candidates under different age limits. However, all these age criteria only apply for General or Unreserved category applicants, for all others age relaxation will be available as per the reservation rules.
Selection of eligible candidates will be done based on the performance on written test and personal interview. Apart from these two tests DSSSB will also conduct skill test and medical examination.
Only General and OBC category applicants are required to pay an application fee of Rs.100/-, this fee must be paid by means of cash deposit at any of the SBI branch using the Challan. All others are exempted from paying this fee.
Candidates who are interested in DSSSB vacancies may submit their applications online. The website "www.dsssbonline.nic.in" is provided with the e-registration form, the procedure to fill this form is provided in the official notification. Candidates may fill their application by following these instructions.
Official Notification: www.delhi.gov.in
Dates to Remember:
- Online Application Starts from - 19th Sept 2013
- Online Application Ends on - 18th Oct 2013
- Last Date to Deposit Fee in Bank - 19th Oct 2013