For the opening of this new bank it requires huge number of employees in various designations. Initially BMB has decided to recruit 115 Probationary Officers. Regarding this recruitment it issued a recruitment notification mentioning the vacancies available in this bank. Candidates who possessing good academic qualification and having valid IBPS score card may submit their applications online in a prescribed format.
- Name of Designation - Probationary Officers
- Number of Vacancies - 115
- Job Location - All India
Candidates must possess a Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognised institution or university with good marks. Along with this qualification they must possess a valid IBPS score card with good cut-off marks and yet haven't selected by any banks are also eligible.
As on 1st September 2013 applicants must not be more than 30 years of age and not less than 20 years are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
On receiving all applications, the short listing process will takes place. Then the candidates with good academic and IBPS performance will be invited for personal interview. Based on the performance in this interview the final selection of employees will takes place.
How to Apply:
Candidates who are interested in this vacancy may submit their applications online in a prescribed format. The applying procedure and other details regarding this recruitment are listed in steps below.
- Log on to the website "www.sbicaps.com".
- From this site choose the link "Apply Online".
- A new registration page will open.
- On that page enter all required information.
- After that verify and submit the application.
- On submitting the system generates an acknowledgement.
- Take a printout of this acknowledgement for future reference.
Dates to Remember:
- Online Application Registration Starts on - 19th Sept 2013
- Online Application Registration Ends on - 30th Sept 2013
|Enter Your Email ID to Get Free Job Updates|