Aspirants who are interested to compete in the written exam for Combined Civil Services may fill their applications online in prescribed format. The content below guides you to register the applications online without any mistakes. For more clarifications or details candidates may also refer the official notification linked in this section.
- Name of Exam - TNPSC Group-2
- Name of Service - Combined Civil Service-II
- Number of Posts - 1064
- Job Location - Tamil Nadu
- Deputy Commercial Tax Officer – 66
- Sub Registrar, Grade-II – 2
- Probation Officer – 14
- Assistant Inspector of Labour – 9
- Junior Employment Officer – 3
- Assistant Section Officer – 16
- Special Assistant – 2
- Assistant Inspector – 71
- Audit Inspector – 39
- Supervisor of Industrial Co-operatives – 7
- Senior Inspector – 302
- Supervisor / Junior Superintendent – 10
- Handloom Inspector – 147
- Revenue Assistant – 370
- Audit Assistant – 6
Individuals who are qualified with Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognised university or institution are eligible for Sub-Registrar post. For all other posts the education qualification varies from several degrees i.e., (B.Com, B.Sc, B.Lit, B.B.A, B.A, B.E/B.Tech, B.L) according to the designation any one of these degree suits the qualification for the particular designation.
The upper age limit for Junior Employment officer is 40 years and for all other posts maximum age is 30 years. This age limit only applicable for General category applicants, in case a candidate belongs to reserved category he/she will get age relaxation as per the reservation rules. All these age limits will be reckoned as on 1st July 2013.
Recruitment of deserving candidates will be carried out on three successive stages; the three stages are Preliminary, Mains and Oral Interview. Candidates who are performing well in these tests will be shortlisted according to their scores. Those candidates will be selected on merit basics.
All the Combined Civil Service-II posts lie under the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800/- except the Audit and Revenue Assistant. These two posts cones under the pay scale Rs.5200-20200/-, along with this the two pay scales carries grade pay which will be added to the net salary.
Candidates who are registered with TNPSC using one time registration system and received the ID are not required to pay exam fee again. All others need to pay Rs.125/- for preliminary exam and Rs.100/- for main exams. The exam fee can be either paid by online or offline modes.
All candidates are supposed to file their applications online; no other forms of application will be entertained. The procedure to make online registration is listed below.
- Log on to the website 'www.tnpsc.gov.in' or 'www.tnpscexams.net'.
- From there click the link 'Apply Online', a page opens with list of exams.
- From there choose the CCSE-II link and fill it with you academic and personal details.
- After that the system will provide you a Unique ID and password.
- Then you have to pay the exam fee by means of any preferred modes.
- After that once again long on the website and update the application with the payment detail.
- Also you have to upload you scanned photo and signature in the application.
- Once all these process over, make a note of the Unique ID for future reference.
|Other Sections Related to TNPSC Group-2 Exam 2013|
|Online Application Form||Group-2 Syllabus||Group-2 Exam Date|
|Group-2 Results 2013||Group-2 Hall Ticket||Group-2 Answer Key|
|Group-2 Question Papers||Group-2 Notification||Group-4 Notification|
- Online Registration Starts from - 5th Sept 2013
- Online Registration ends on - 4th Oct 2013
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee - 8th Oct 2013
- Tentative Date for Preliminary Exam - 1st Dec 2013