As per the notification of PSCADBL there is vacant positions in two designations, they are Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator and the Field Officer. Candidates who are eligible for these posts and interested to become an employee in this reputed Bank may apply for this job in a prescribed format. A step by step guide is provided below in this section; by following these instructions you may register the inline application without any mistakes.
PSCADB Vacancy Details
- Clerk cum Data Entry Operator – 100
- Field Officer – 100
Aspirants who possess graduate degree in any stream with six months Computer Applications Course from a recognized institution or Graduate with ‘O’ Level Certificate from DOEACC is eligible. Otherwise, Graduate in Computer related Degree is also eligible. Along with this qualification they must be skilled to type 30 words per minute in computer within one year from the date of appointment.
For the Field Office vacancy candidates must possess a second class degree in any stream with six months Computer Applications Course obtained from a reputed institution. Graduate in any degree with computer as a main stream can also apply of this job. It is compulsory for aspirants of both designations to pass Punjabi Examination of Matriculation standard.
In this recruitment drive there is no age reservation for any candidate. But the upper age limit for the vacancies is extended to 45 years for all category applicants.
Eligible candidates will be selected based on the marks secured in the written exam and the performance in personal interview.
Candidate belongs to SC/ST category are required to pay an application fee of Rs.400/- and all other category applicants including Physically Handicapped are required to pay R.800/- by means of cash deposit in bank. The Challan to pay this fee will be available in the official portal “recruit.nitttrchd.ac” from there you download it and pay the necessary fee in any branch of the Punjab National Bank before 24th June 2013.
How to Send Application:
To get eligible for this recruitment, contenders must fill the Online Application and send the hard copy of it along with the relevant certificate copies and one colour passport size photograph. Send all these in an envelope by super scribing over it as “Application for the post of ______” and send to the address “The Director, National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research, Sector 26, Chandigarh–160019” by means of registered or ordinary post before the last date.
How to Register Online:
- At first candidates are advised to pay the application fee in the above prescribed format.
- It takes three days to appear the Online Registration link in the website after paying fees.
- After that, log on to the website and fill the online application with necessary details.
- Upload the scanned copies of photo and signature in the appropriate places of the application.
- On completing all procedures submit the application in and take printout of the system generated copy of application.
- Send it along with relevant certificate copied to the above prescribed address before the last date.
Official Notification: www.recruit.nitttrchd.ac
Clerk Recruitment in Other Banks:
- Karur Vysya Bank Clerk Recruitment 2013
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Clerk Recruitment 2013
- NICL Assistant Job Vacancy 2013
- RBI Recruitment 2013 for Assistant Jobs
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date to Paying Fee – 24th June 2013
- Last Date to Apply Online – 29th June 2013