In this section we have discussed about the eligibility criteria and other requirements stated by APPSC in this recruitment. Candidates who are interested in this job may submit their applications for this vacancy in a prescribed format as mentioned in the notification.
- Name of Position – Medical Officer (Unani)
- No of Vacancies – 48
- Job Location – Andhra Pradesh
Aspirants interested in this job must possess a Degree in Unani awarded by a University in India. This degree must be obtained by study in the Unani both in theory and practical for a period not less than 4 years 6 months.
Candidates who are not more than 55 years of age as on 1st July 2013 are eligible for this vacancy. Relaxation in upper age limit will be giver to reserved category applicants as per the existing rules.
Deserving candidates will be selected based on their performance in their performance in written exam and interview conducted followed by that.
All applicants belonging to any category are required to pay a processing fee of Rs.100/- only. But, all are exempted from paying exam fees.
How to Apply:
Candidates interested in this job may submit their applications online in the official portal of APPSC. The below mentioned steps describes the application procedure for this exam.
- Get into the website www.apspsc.gov.in and choose the ‘apply online’ menu.
- By opening the registration page you need to provide all your details.
- Thereafter submit the application, followed by that may the fee payment.
- Then once again login and upload the photo and signature.
- Once all process are over, verify the application submit it finally.
- Take a printout of the submitted copy for future reference.
Official Notification: www.apspsc.gov.in
Dates to Remember:
Online Registration Ends on – 24th July 2013
Last Date to Pay Application Fee – 22nd July 2013
Scheduled Date for Written Exam – 14th Sep 2013