Since the recruitment is for Paramedical Staff, but internally it is separated into different designations. The below mentioned list shows the detailed availability of vacancies in each designations. Candidates who are interested in this notification and carrying necessary educational qualification may apply for this job by following the instructions stated below.
- Name of Post – Paramedical Staffs
- No of Vacancies – 1683
- Job Location – Madhya Pradesh
Available Vacancies in MPPEB:
1.Direct Recruitment Vacancies:
- Ayurveda Compounder – 462
- Homeopathy Compounder – 85
- Unani Compounder – 32
- Woman Ayurveda Health Worker – 499
- Compounder (Pharmacist) – 424
- Compounder (Ayurveda) – 31
- Compounder (Homeopathy) – 05
- Multi Purpose Ayush Workers Male – 18
- Multi Purpose Ayush Workers Female – 18
- Woman Ayurveda Health Worker – 17
3.Contract Recruitment Vacancies:
- Contract Attendant Male – 23
- Contract Attendant Female – 23
- Multi Purpose Ayush Workers Male – 23
- Multi Purpose Ayush Workers Female – 23
Other Jobs in Madhya Pradesh:
All the above mentioned vacancies are of different disciplines among the Paramedical category. So each discipline possesses different qualification, relevant qualification which suit for the post which they are applying may be known from the official notification linked below.
The General Category applicants must not be more than 40 years of age, relaxation for Women and Physically Handicapped candidates are 5 years from the upper limit. Ex-Servicemen get 3 years relaxation, any other reservations allocated in age will be process as per rules.
Based on the performance in the recruitment process candidates will be selected. It comprises written test followed by that oral interview will be takes place.
General and OBC category applicants have to pay Rs.500/- as application fee, all others are advised to pay only Rs.250/- by means of online transaction. The online transaction service charge of Rs.50/- has to be paid along with the basic fee.
How to Apply:
The application procedure for this exam comprises two stages, at first online application has to be filled in the official website ‘www.vyapam.nic.in’ or ‘www.mponline.gov.in’. Followed by that the printable copy of online application must to be printed and send it along with attested copies of other necessary documents. It should be enclosed in an envelope and forward it to the address “Director, Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, Building section, Main Road, No.1, Chinaar Park (East) Bhopal” before the closing date.
Official Notification: www.mponline.gov.in
Dates to Remember:
- Online Registration Ends on – 24th July 2013
- Last Date for Modification – 3rd July 2013
- Scheduled Date for Written Test – 1st Sep 2013