Organisation Overview: Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Ltd (GSPC) is a diversified company engaged in the production and exploration of oil and natural gas. It is a public sector company owned by Gujarat State Government, GSPC is incorporated as a company on 1979 by following the companies act.
- Name of Designation – Manager
- Number of Vacancies – 20
- Job Location – Gujarat
Designation Wise Vacancy Details:
- DGM/Area Manager (OGT) – 01
- AGM -Process Management (OGT) – 03
- AGM/DGM-HSE (OGT) – 01
- Senior Manager/Manager-process (OGT) :02
- DGM/GM-Geologist-GANDINAGAR – 01
- AGM-Maintenance-PLQP – 02
- AGM-Process Management-PLQP – 02
- AGM-HSE-PLQP – 02
- Sr. Manager/Manager-Maintenance-PLQP – 02
- Day/Night Company Man – 04
Candidates must possess Under Graduate Degree in Engineering (B.E/B.Tech) or M.Sc in any of the below mentioned disciplines from a recognised institution may apply for this job.
The disciplines relevant to this vacancy are;
- M.Sc (Geology)
Recruitment of deserving candidates will be based on the academic qualification and work experience. Selected candidates may be appointed on contract or regular employee as per the decision of the company.
Compensation or Salary:
Selected candidates will be appointed as a Manager in any of the above described designations. The company offers attractive compensation package comparable to the best in industry.
How to Apply:
dsdg Interested candidates may follow the official notification to fill the online application. The official website of GSPC itself offers the online registration facility; complete this registration process before the last date.
Official Notification: www.gspcgroup.com
Other Oil Based Jobs:
- MECL Recruitment 2013 for Foreman
- ONGC Mumbai Recruitment 2013 for Engineers
- GAIL India Recruitment 2013 for Engineer
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date to Apply – Within 10 Days from Advertisement.