Individuals who are completed matriculation level of education are eligible for this job as per requirements seeking by SBT. The applying procedure and other details regarding this recruitment are available in the official notification. If you require more details on this notification you may post your queries on the comment section or follow the official notification.
- Designation – Peons
- No of Posts – 1030
- Job Location – All India
The candidates must qualify 10th standard pass. However, these candidates must not possess 12th class pass or its equivalent. In addition to this, knowledge of read and write in local language is essential.
To be eligible for this vacancy, as on 1st January 2013 the applicant must not be more than 26 years and should not be below 18 years of age. Relaxation in upper age limit will be given for reserved category applicants and for person with disabilities.
Selection of candidates will comprise written test and personal interview. Those selected candidates will be in for a minimum period of 6 months. Thereafter they become regular employees of the bank.
Pay Scale and Emoluments:
Selected candidates will be paid according to the pay scale Rs.5850-11350/- per month. Other emoluments and allowances which are applicable for the bank employees will be provided to them.
Application Fee or Intimation Charge:
Intimation charge of Rs.300/- have to be paid by the OBC and General Category applicants. If the candidate belongs to any reserved category; then Rs.50/- itself enough as intimation fees. This fee can be either paid through Online or Offline before the last date.
How to Apply:
Candidates have to submit their application online in the prescribed format. The online applying procedure is listed below.
- Log on to the website “www.statebankoftravancore.com”.
- On that site choose the menu “Recruitment”.
- A new page opens; on that page choose the “Apply Online” link.
- The registration form opens, enter all necessary details in the form.
- Then pay the application fee by means of online or offline.
- After that, upload the payment details in the application.
- Once all process is over, verify the given details.
- After that submit the application and get the reference acknowledgement.
Official Notification: www.statebankoftravancore.com
Dates to Remember:
- Online Application Registration Ends on – 3rd Oct 2013
- Last Date for Online Fee Payment – 3rd Oct 2013
- Last Date for Offline Fee Payment – 8th Oct 2013