Young Graduates who are eager to explore their knowledge and skills to the development of ISRO and the country may apply for this job. The eligibility criteria and other requirements which are necessary for this job are listed in the below section. Aspirants may follow these details and fill their applications online without any mistakes.
- Name of Designation -Scientist Engineer
- Number of Vacancies – 102
- Job Location – All India
Discipline Wise Vacancy Details:
- Electronics – 35
- Mechanical – 50
- Computer Science – 17
Candidates willing to apply must possess Engineering Degree (B.E/B.Tech) in any of the above mentioned discipline with first class marks obtained from a reputed University or Institution.
General category applicants who are not more than 35 years of age as on 13th March 2014 are eligible. Relaxation in upper age limit will be considered for OBC and SC/ST category applicants.
Deserving candidates will be recruited based on the performance of the participant in the written test and Interview. According to the marks scored in the test the candidates will be invited for Interview.
Pay Scale and Emoluments:
Selected aspirants will be appointed as a Scientist Engineer in ISRO with a monthly salary ranging from Rs.15600-39100/- per month. In addition to this, a Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- Per Month and other allowances will be given to the employees.
Applicants have to pay an application fee of Rs.100/-; this fee can be remitted using the Challan obtained from the ISRO website. All branches of State Bank of India accept this fee. SC/ST, PWD and Women candidates are exempted from this fee.
Steps to be Followed While Applying:
- Candidates can fill the applications from the website “www.isac.gov.in”.
- On completion of the registration process you will allocated with a unique registration ID.
- This ID is to be kept safe for future reference.
- Then you have to pay the application fee by using the Challan.
- Update the payment details in the Online Application.
- Once all these process over, get the print out of the application.
- Send this Print out with the copy of Challan to the below mentioned address.
Enclose all the required documents in an envelope and super scribe over it as “ICRB – RECRUITMENT OF SCIENTIST/ENGINEER” and send it to the address “Head, P&GA (ICRB), ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bangalore–560094” not latest by the last date.
Official Notification: www.isac.gov.in
Dates to Remember:
- Online Registration Ends on – 13th Mar 2014
Note: Hard copy of the application form must reach on or before 20th March 2013 to the respective address.