Applications are invited online by TNPSC up to 5th march 2014 for admission to the Written Examination for direct recruitment against the Combined Civil Services Examination–II (Non-Interview Posts).
Job seekers who are waited for this highly reputed Group-2A services exam may act now and fill their TNPSC applications online. Candidates who possess any bachelor’s degree are advised to apply for these jobs.
- Name of Examination – Group-2A Services
- Name of Designation – Personal Clerk and Assistants
- Number of Vacancies – 2269
- Job Location – Tamil Nadu
Candidates who possess any Under Graduate degree are eligible to participate in this written exam. Since each posts requires different qualifications, so candidates who are possessing B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, BLit or BBM form any reputed educational institutions are eligible for this recruitment.
The upper age limit for general category applicants are 30 years. This age limit will be reckoned as on 1st July 2014. There is no upper age limit for all other category applicants.
Selection of deserving candidates will be carried out based on their performance in the written test.
Salary and Pay Scale:
Selected candidates will be placed at the various departments of Tamil Nadu government. Those appointees will get a salary according to the pay scale Rs.5200-20200/- per month. Along with this they get a monthly grade pay ranges from Rs.2400-2800/- based on their designations.
Participants have to pay an application of Rs.125/- (Rs.75/- for exam fee and Rs.50/- for application). Those who have registered in the One-Time Registration system, and paid the registration fee of Rs.50/- and received the registration ID need not pay the application fee. But they need to pay the examination fee of Rs.75/- only.
Steps to Apply:
- Get into the website “www.tnpsc.gov.in” or “www.tnpscexams.net”.
- From the click the menu “Apply Online” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- On the form select the name of the post which you wish to apply.
- After filling all the details verify and submit the online form.
- Once all these tasks finish you have to pay the fees by online or offline mode.
- Then you have to upload your scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- If you are already a registered user of TNPSC you just need to login with you user ID and select the post you wish to apply. Then you have to pay the examination fee only.
Official Notification: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date to Apply Online – 5th Mar 2014
- Last Date to Pay Fees – 7th Mar 2014
- Date for Written Test – 18th May 2014